We recognize the challenges inherent in identifying the most promising hit for your target and we tackle them by developing and validating meaningful primary assays and robust confirmation/validation tools. Our team can deploy robust screening tools, including high-throughput screening technology on a 350,000-compound library, to ensure your project advances quickly. Our experience also enables us to tackle hit identification in particularly challenging targets, where our competitors may have been unsuccessful.
- Pilot screening to validate output of full high-throughput screening campaign;
- Virtual screening;
- High-throughput screening (HTS) campaigns;
- Proprietary, curated compound library with 350,000 compounds;
- Compound library hosting and screening through a fully automated system;
- Screening platform with multiple detection technologies;
- Proprietary phage display libraries for peptide and biologics discovery;
- Protein and peptide production;
- Knowledge-based design;
- NMR-driven fragment-based approaches;
- Preliminary structure-activity relationship (SAR) acquisition;
- Protein-ligand interaction studies by NMR;
- Kinetic/thermodynamic binding studies.